What we focus or concentrate on expands. We must ask ourselves often “What are we focusing on?” and if it is something negative then we must change it to a positive in order for things to get better. The more we focus on any negative situation the more of it we create for ourselves. The more we focus on any positive situation the more of it we create for ourselves. Here is an example of how to change a negative focus to a positive focus:
Let’s say we have been focusing on not having enough money. On having too many bills and feeling that we are so far underwater that we may never come to the surface. As you can see this is all negative thought and focus and therefore we will create more financial hardship, stress, and bills coming our way.
We can change the outcome by changing the focus in this way:
- Ask yourself and focus on “How can I create more money in my life?” then do the following:
- We must respect the money we do have. You can do this first by making sure your money in your wallet or purse is organized by denomination and all facing the same direction.
- When you see money on the streets or sidewalks and it is in your reach then pick the money up even if it is a penny. We respect money when we don’t ignore it or act as if it is only a penny so why pick it up. We pick it up and then silently bless the coin and say silently to yourself “I bless this penny and it now multiplies 1000 times or more.”
- If you have a change drawer or jar now is the time to organize those coins and turn them into bills. Many banks now have change counters that can help you with this process.
- Use what you have paid for or sell it or pass it on to a charity. This will make room for more money to come your way. As you release things you will make a window of opportunity open for more good to enter your life.
Change your focus and you will change your circumstance! This works!
“Our minds become magnetized with the dominating thoughts we hold in our minds and
these magnets attract to us the forces, the people, the circumstances of life which harmonize
with the nature of our dominating thoughts.” Napoleon Hill